This Agreement and Disclaimer governs your use of the Evolution Ventures (EV) website and SAGE web application. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions set forth herein, you may not use the EV website or web application. Otherwise, your use of the EV website or web application constitutes your acceptance of the following in full:
1. LIABILITY: EV HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS AND YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK THAT ANY OR ALL INFORMAION PROVIDED BY EV ON THE EV WEBSITE OR WEB APPLICATION IS INCORRECT OR INCOMPLETE. IN NO EVENT SHALL EV, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR OTHER ECONOMIC LOSS (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE EV WEBSITE OR WEB APPLICATION.
2. Ownership of IP Rights: EV owns the intellectual property rights to the EV website, its content, and any web application available thereon. Except for the limited license set forth below, EV reserves all rights in connection with its intellectual property.
3. Limited License: You may use the EV website and web application for the sole purpose of evaluating the features of the EV website and web application for purchase from EV. You may not use the EV website or web application to compete in any manner with EV.
4. Copying material from the EV website or the web application is expressly prohibited.
5. EV may revise this Agreement and Disclaimer from time to time by publication on the EV website. Any such revisions will apply to the use of the EV website and web application as of the date of publication of the revised Agreement.
6. Law and Jurisdiction: This Agreement shall be interpreted and enforced pursuant to the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to the principles of conflicts of law thereof. You expressly agree to the jurisdiction of Florida state and federal courts over any dispute arising from your use of the EV website and web application. You further agree to venue in Miami-Dade Florida.